First class functions are functions which can be returned from another function, which can be passed as parameters into another function.
Properties of the first-class function -:
- Store the function in a variable and execute it later by adding parenthesis.
- Return one function from another function.
- We can pass the function as a parameter
Let’s see the properties of the first-class function through example.
1. First class function – How to create a variable of a function and then pass the args.
2. First class function – How to return a function from another function?
3. First class function – How to pass a function as an argument.
So, these are some properties of the first class function, in upcoming blogs will see how to use these first-class function properties in closures etc.
Hope, you enjoyed reading this blog. Stay tuned with us! Keep learning Python with us!